Acerbo Museum of Castelli’s Ceramics

The Acerbo Museum is composed of 6 expositive rooms, and inside them there is the collection of Giacomo Acerbo, Baron. This ceramic collection is composed by 570 pieces, most of all belonging to the Castelli’s production, and are dated from the middle of the 16th century to the 19th century. The preparation has been made by the architect Leonardo Palladini, and the Museum was opened in the 1957 in the same building where is now.